Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fish out of water...an outfit post.

Well its hot here in Southern California and I felt the need for something bright and to keep cool in. I'm wearing the earrings that I posted about earlier.
And my fishy bracelet to match.
Here is the fun tropical print of my halter style dress (its from the '80s).
Comfy wedges that oh so many people I know have (from Target a few seasons back).
A little better view of the whole dress and the fun pattern. Plus you can see all my dry cleaning I need to put away...hehe.
One of my favorite light coverup sweaters. Its contemporary but has a vintage feel with its texture and rhinestones around the neckline.
Talked my husband into taking a full shot...although I was in the midst of giving him instruction so I'm not smiling in this one but it was the best one he got.

No comments:

Post a Comment