I've been working on a crochet project for the past few weeks and I finished it just in time! Every Friday night at work we have a "dress-up" theme as a way to have a little fun. I knew from the beginning of the summer the theme at the end was going to be Crazy Hat Night. And I knew just the hat to make. I had come across this Marvelously Mod Wig pattern in the Crochet Today Magazine a few months ago and it just tickled me. So I whipped three of them up, one for me and two for my girlfriends at work (I did two in the original color and one in black because one of the girls works on stage and has to wear black). The hats went together pretty quickly; I worked on them for about three hours every day for about a week to complete one.